The King penguins appear to be enjoying the sun while a curious looking seal swims by into to the mouth of the river. The bay in the background has a light and chalky quality due glacial runoff.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Kolyamour (1760) 2005-02-16 13:07
Nice penguins and very curious eye of the seal... Is it Wedell Seal?
Thanks for share.
bboss (3578) 2005-02-16 13:47
Very nice, the seal swimming by makes it.
You could correct the tilt of the water, which is very noticeable (to me at least). How do you get to south georgia island?
Hanso2 (633) 2005-02-16 14:11
Hello David the seal is indeed making this picture very interesting.
You could have lined up the horizon with the frame. But because of the far distance it doesn't really bother me.
- Copyright: david r' (trip) (860)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-12-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon A-1, Hoya Polarizer
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Wildlife, Birds II, Circumpolar - Scenes from earth's polar regions, Penguins [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-16 11:47