Taken after the shops have closed, while walking to the airport for a photo of the Rock of Gibraltar. The airport was very windy and all attempts to get a decent shot of my main focus failed. Maybe the next time.....
This is Main Street, where many people take advantage of the duty free goods that can be found. The present line of Main Street is almost the same today as it was 600 years ago when it was built by the Muslims.
Many workers can be seen in the distance as blurred images with their fast motion to wash/sanitize the side walks. For me this was a first, to see such effort to keep a city clean. The sidewalk to the left awaits the garbage collectors and sidewalk sanitizers for the next day of shopping.
- Copyright: Rodney Fagan (faganrodney) (489)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-12
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S5200
- Exposure: f/3.2, 3 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Work Travels [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-14 10:19