Diving the wreck of RMS Rhone, at Salt Island in British Virgin Islands I had the yellowtail snappers very close to me. I took this picture with a close up kit plugged to the Nikonos V. It´s one of the most commom fish around Caribbean Islands.
Critiques | Translate
blakitan (1311) 2006-07-12 20:47
Very nice close-up, underwater picture. Sharp. Very nicely captured.
agbonavita (0) 2006-07-12 21:55
Jose porque você não posta suas fotos de peixes no TrekNature?
Você faz mergulho?
Belas fotos essas subaquáticas.
robertosalguero (288) 2006-07-13 2:20
Beautiful close up of the subject with nice bright colours and sharpness.
goodwill (4226) 2006-07-13 10:40
Lovely capture. A perfect use of the flash of your camera.. Wow.....
The flash has brought out all the bright n rich colours of the fish which were not appatent to the naked eye.
perfect timming to freeze the movement of yellowtail snapper.
Emile (20352) 2006-07-14 0:48
Esta es una foto muy bien captada debajo del agua, tiene unos detalles y colores muy buenos. Te felicito. Gracias por compartirla.
- Copyright: Jose A Hauer (zeca) (19762)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1996-11-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikonos V, Nikkor 35mm f 2.5, Fuji Provia 100
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Fishes, Underwater world, Underwater Photography 2, Scanned photos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-12 20:22