The sunrise of Day 21, with another serie. This one was interesting because the first pictures I took at the very start of the sunrise (8.18 am) showed the sun as a perfect disk on a dark background. Then the sun was hidden in the cloud, which gave the current one (at 8.29 am).
I also add two others in workshop, taken just before and just after, showing the side of the ship an the starboard green light. Just as a reminder of where it has been taken...
PS Elements 6.0
And a very nice week end to all.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Emmanuel LE CLERCQ (emjleclercq) (15778)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-07
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Olympus E510, Olympus Zuiko ED 9-18mm, Hama Circular Polarizer 72 mm
- Exposure: f/4, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Tall Ships Atlantic Challenge 2009
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-25 11:29