This is part of the rocky beach of Ballyhenry Island in Strangford Lough. Strangford is a tidal lough, and it's said that there is an island in Strangford for every day of the year. It's true, the lough is dotted with islands but whether there are that many, i'm not sure. Taken in the late evening when the light was failing and the storm clouds approaching, there was a real sense of drama about the place.
Nikon D7000. Sigma 10-20mm @10mm. F13. Exp 1/8" . ND 0.6 Grad.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Nigel Jamison (scaddycopper) (247)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/8 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-21 10:58