View of the Mourne Mountains in County Down, Northern Ireland. I tried to climb the Mountain about three times and I got one day of terrible wind, one of heavy rain and an incredible thick fog the last day... But it's an incredible site for those loving hiking. It's possible to follow a huge wall for kilometers.
This picture was taken during my three days cycle tour around the Strangford Lough.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mathieu SUZANNE (Matmat13790) (109)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K10D, Pentax DA 16-45 mm
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-12 11:59