A view of Oozells Loop Junction on the Birmingham & Wolverhampton Canal in central Birmingham. An area which has seen much redevelopment in recent years, a fascinating place to explore.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
arnie (1031) 2013-10-20 5:27
Great capture, works well in B/W, Great depth to the shot and an impressive sky.
williewhistler (9955) 2013-10-20 14:06
I do like the effect that the wide angle lens has had in the composition,all those lovely curves are a delight and the sky is just fantastic.
All the best,
- Copyright: Steve Fedun (l4ts) (151)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-08-12
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Sony Alpha A350, Sigma 10-20 f/4.0-5.6
- Exposure: f/11, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-20 4:32