Reflections of old and new architecture in the centre of Birmingham.
ISO 100, 1/30, f 5,6.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
saxo042 (31802) 2013-01-19 12:46
A very attractive picture with the distorted lines and surfaces. Beautiful blue colours in this interesting capture. Well observed and performed.
Royaldevon (17791) 2013-01-19 13:35
Your photograph, which reveals close observation of your environment, reminds me strongly of screen printed fabric; it has that same repetition of shapes, slightly blurred at the edges but with a fine sense of unity. Well composed and with very well saturated colours.
My warm regards,
carlo62 (12636) 2013-01-19 13:49
un riflesso magnifico, dal colore molto intenso, che attira l'attenzione.
- Copyright: Pentti Rautio (Pentti) (1443)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-10-15
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Pentax K5, Pentax DA 18-135 F3.5-5.6 ED AL(IF)DC WR
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Inverted Reflections [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-19 10:32