The remains of two of the abandoned piers at the former Steetley Magnesite factory, Hartlepool (NE England).
(For the purists out there, Tyne and Wear was actually the closest county I could find ....)
Critiques | Translate
arnie (1803) 2014-03-24 3:30
Nice depth and super capture of the water flowing in shore.
williamcoombs1 (363) 2014-03-24 7:25
What a dizzying photo - great use of shutter speed, POV and angle. There is so much complexity in the colours of sky, sea and wood too. Fabulous!
JanArie (577) 2014-03-24 12:24
Hi Paul, fantastic photo with this point of view and streaming water.
- Copyright: Paul Bradley (ScudMonkey) (380)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-03-15
- Camera: CANON EOS 6D, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L
- Exposure: f/16, 1/3 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-23 16:53