Lionesses in the South Yorkshire Wildlife park near Doncaster . Two of 13 rescued from Oradea Zoo in Romania they arrived to the Uk in poor condition in 2010, but now they are looked after very well and living in 9 acres of land.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
snunney (99184) 2014-08-28 5:06
They certainly seem to be enjoying the sunshine here. Superb close-up with lovely warm light and colours. I think this wildlife park must be a fairly new addition to the tourist landscape as I used to visit Doncaster quite often but never cam across it.
- Copyright: Andrew Beatson (andycam) (249)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-12
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D800, Tamron 150-600mm
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-28 2:30