A view of Bath Abbey, founded in 1499.During the past twelve and a half centuries, three different churches have Stood on the site the present Abbey occupies.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Silke (3027) 2007-07-03 5:51
I love the gentle colours of this capture! And the PoV and sharpness are grand.
I think there are many places in the U.K. that I would really like to visit over the coming years. But I would need a whole year of travel and still I'd feel I might have missed another gem!
- Copyright: Gil Gilson (thegraduate) (87)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-06-10
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D80, 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF AF-S DX Nikkor
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-06 16:00