In the shot are nearly all of the bridges in the centre of Newcastle and the Sage.
On the side of the Tyne Bridge is the advert for the Great North run up and coming.
It was a clear sunny day but was breezy. The composition of this shot was to get the Millennium arching around the Tyne bridge but to include the Sage.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chris Dyson (CPD66) (752)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-18
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 450D, 17-85mm/ f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-18 11:28