This is a shot of one of the massive pivots that the Millenium Bridge sits on. The size of them can be compared by the waist- high railings in front of and below the glass building behind. The bridge has been photographed as many times in it's entirety spanning the river, I though it was time for a different point of view.
Post pro, I have increased the saturation levels in the blue and the yellow, and removed the seagull deposits by cloning.
- Copyright: Alex Braidford (misterB) (2250)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-12
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, 19-35mm f3.5-4.5 AF, Microdrive CF+ 2.2GB, Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-10-07 14:22