The third posting from an evening shooting in Budle Bay. As we have had nothing but rain this evening, I decided to remind myself what a nice evening did look like, and as I like the photo, I might as well share it with you all.
After processing, I thought the clouds looked a little surreal, but when I checked the original, I found they very similar to the originals.
Post pro, saturation +5, cloned out dust spots, sharpened, then framed.
I've posted the original in the workshop to let you see the effect of the clouds.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Clairedelune (4923) 2005-11-02 19:03
Those clouds are really strange! I thought that you had overdone the post processing. Good thing that you decided to post the original version. There are funny clouds in England! :) Nice sunset. Beautiful reflection of the orange sky in the water. Nice place to be! TFS!
leo1 (139) 2005-11-05 20:08
- Copyright: Alex Braidford (misterB) (2250)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-10-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, 19-35mm f3.5-4.5 AF, Microdrive CF+ 2.2GB, Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/22, 1/3 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Sunset silhouettes, Sunsets II [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-02 18:13