Reflections of the sunset in Budle Bay as the tide comes in.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
poulinp (4530) 2005-08-14 18:24
Hmmm, very nice reflexion, with good colors. It's strange, I did one very similar this week-end... I like it!
hmdparsi (487) 2005-08-14 23:48
it is a very sadness sunset.it was better if you have gone just a little bit closer into the water .but it is a good jub & of course without a good reflection.
ahmkaplan (102) 2005-08-15 1:42
paulw (2016) 2005-08-15 9:13
Beautiful photo. I love the tones in the photo, with the reflection on the water. It looks so calm and peaceful. Very well captured.
djnik2004 (1698) 2005-08-15 14:35
Beautiful, the colours are stunning, such a peaceful shot, i really like it! one thought, perhaps this would look good in panoramic format??
mollepootje (0) 2005-09-11 11:20
MEGA! I love this pic!
- Copyright: Alex Braidford (misterB) (2250)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, 35-70 f/3.5-4.5, Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/6 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Northumbrian Coastline [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-08-14 18:17