This is all that remains of the old Pilot's Jetty at South Gare (Teesmouth, NE England).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
CPD66 (644) 2013-02-21 4:58
the extended exposure has given the effect of the Jetty floating in the air by killing any ripples on the water and creating a misty effect.
willperrett (2959) 2013-02-24 9:22
Great shot this, both technically and aesthetically. The blurred sea and the old pier, which appears to be floating on air are beautiful and the range of tones, perfection. I can only assume it's the monochrome which doesn't appeal to the members of this site. Philistines!
- Copyright: Paul Bradley (ScudMonkey) (330)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-02-17
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mk II, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L, B+W ND110
- Exposure: f/9.0, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-20 14:22