Walking along the pier of the Mersey river, I discovered these workers finishing to corner of this black glass building.
The summit appears to be lit by the sun, and a film title came to my mind: "shine a light" dedicated to the Rolling Stones, in the Beatles city!!!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
holmertz (31580) 2013-11-01 10:53
This is quite an original composition resulting from a good observation. The brightly dressed workers and the crane are perfectly placed against the black background and are nicely balanced by the light near the top. It's almost like two photos in one, but the two parts complement each other well. The only slight drawback is that the large size makes it hard to see the entire photo without scrolling up and down.
gojo (1563) 2013-11-02 1:41
This is a great composition, with excellent framing and light management.
- Copyright: Claude SIMONIN (CLODO) (26634)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-14
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D 90, NIKKOR AF-S 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 G ED
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Men at Work [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-01 3:14