A taxi stand at Big Ben, near the Houses of Parliament. Possibly my favorite area of London with Westminster Abbey and the London Eye very near here.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
t0bs (147) 2008-06-11 22:04
I like the idea of this picture. Through your POV, the taxi stand looks as if it is challenging Big Ben to be the tallest landmark in London. However, one is of miniscule importance for the 'Londoners' (there are thousand of such taxi stands), while the other is of irreplaceable sigificance. Well, they don't look that much different in your shot.
However, I would love to avoid the distracting fences and make the Big Ben much sharper.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 28-105 f/3.5-4.5, 1 Gig CF card
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-11 16:14