Several long tunnels run beneath the City, connecting different parts of Tube stations.
Some of them with a fairly futuristic atmosphere...
And if you don't really feel that atmosphere, you can just tilt the camera a bit!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rbellemare (2109) 2012-07-09 14:13
This is the type of pictures that I like. Tilting it sideway was a great decision. Nice POV. Great tunnel effect.
finlay (1549) 2012-09-09 15:00
Tilting the camera has worked really well here giving a creative and eyecatching pov.
- Copyright: Alberto Revelli (icesurfer) (550)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-06-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 7D, Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD, 62 mm UV
- Exposure: f/8, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-07-07 14:43