The view across the Thames to Parliament and Big Ben is fantastic. While the eye is able to provide a less colorful image, cameras are influence by the light temperature of various light source. Here is not exception.
When I see this image I think of World War II and the how eerie and frightening it must have been to be in a black out knowing the bombers were heading towards the city.
Critiques | Translate
barkin (52) 2004-08-04 14:49
Nice composition nice lightning but far too noisy... Such a camera should give you better pictures... IMHO try to use lower ISO values to keep noise low.
Pompey (1117) 2004-08-04 14:51
Beautiful capture of a well photographed subject. You have captured the light perfectly.
Well done Anthony!
- Copyright: Anthony Galvan III (galvan) (138)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-12-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Fuji Finepix S1, 19-35mm Vivitar, @ ISO 800
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Twins? [Part VIII] [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-08-04 13:40