Critiques | Translate
elroyie (2750) 2004-07-19 7:24
Excellent frame with great exposure and very well composed, you took this picture from a very interesting angle. Very good colours and the blured buses and people on the bridge create an interesting action around.
dominique (11414) 2004-07-19 8:26
Very beautiful work, the colors are superb, this effect on water is well made like framing.
mpb001 (4602) 2004-07-19 8:35
Very well done. The motion of the buses and water make this photo special. Color is superb.
francis (697) 2004-07-26 8:54
Nice action shot of BIg Ben. Time exposures are always rough. But you nailed this one. Very well done.
kaychambers (1198) 2004-08-10 22:09
Shame Big Bob's face OE. Set your camera to an underexposed adjustment next time.
- Copyright: Dan Walsh (danielswalsh) (13593)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-00-00
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S50
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): In motion, Bridges in London, Blue, Bridges II, Original view of a famous landmark, Architechtical pictures [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-07-19 7:18