During the autumn of last year we had such fantastic colour and light around london, but this shot in black and white just shows the clarity of the sky and the tones around the London Eye.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
erthmuffin (1551) 2007-06-20 20:29
very interesting angle and composition! i think it would be improved with more contrast, but i do like the choice of black and white. also, the tree is distracting, if you could have been at a slightly different angle when taking the picture.
cheers! welcome to TE!
- Copyright: Fiona Townsend (Trixibelle) (26)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-10-01
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Cannon Powershot Pro 1
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): London Eye [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-20 15:45