From the South side of the river Thames, this unusual view of Big Ben through Dali's Elephant.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
khmelins (960) 2005-02-07 14:07
The view is great (but not unusual anymore here on TE ;) check this one here taken by Norbert Woehnl.
The siluet and the backgroung colours are great. Maybe you could have made it less centered by presenting more of the left (another light pole for instance..) and also more space on top of the Elephant.
- Copyright: Pierre Richer (tournesol) (54)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-13
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel 300D
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-07 13:42