Sunset over a cloudy London, as seen from Isle of Dogs.
The tall building on the left is the "Shard", while on the skyscrapers at the center-right mark the "Square Mile".
Of course, the watery thing in the foreground is the river Thames, and you can easily spot a boat navigating it, at the lower right!
Can you estimate how many pubs might have been captured in this picture?
Critiques | Translate
amazon (12110) 2012-05-29 10:15
fotoğrafındaki dramatik renkleri çok sevdim,özellikle bulutların görüntüsü olağanüstü,
I loved the photograph, the dramatic colors, especially the extraordinary image of the clouds,
love from Istanbul,
- Copyright: Alberto Revelli (icesurfer) (414)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-04-29
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon 7D, Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD, 62 mm UV
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-13 13:32