London woke up this morning under a thick fog, its buildings and landmarks barely visible. A great chance for some slightly "ethereal" shots!
I walked around the Docklands for a couple of hours, the water of the canals contributing to the magic.
This is a view of Millwall Outer Dock, with boats and houses gently fading in the distance.
- Copyright: Alberto Revelli (icesurfer) (544)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-11-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 7D, Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD, 62 mm UV
- Exposure: f/8, 1/25 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-20 11:55