Came out from the Tate Modern, and across the Thames St Pauls Cathedral had just been lit up.
On Bankside between the Tate and the Globe Theatre, is a little house where Sir Christopher Wren lived during the Construction of St Pauls, a very interesting area.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jester5 (2024) 2011-11-22 12:05
I really love this image, and that area of London, but I think it could be sharper and less noise so have had a go at a workshop.I hope you are not offended Michael,you usually present such sharp pictures and I wondered if this one was on a high zoom?Please feel free to improve any of mine in any way possible.
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (3394)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-11-13
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/8 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-19 6:12