I have passed through London many times, switching airports to get somewhere further. But one day I actually DID go to London, for a couple of days. It had been a rainy day but with the light, the clouds I could really give Trafalgar Square a special effect; completely unedited.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mickyg (815) 2007-04-19 17:23
You have caught a kaleidoscope of colour here and it is well exposed too ...Nelsons column is not straight and you could have left more space above Nelsons head, I have done a WS on the column.
declanalcock (127) 2007-07-06 5:15
I've passed through trafalgar square countless times but this shot captures something of that special atmosphere which London. Great work.
- Copyright: Thrudur Helgadottir (thrudur84) (421)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-10-30
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D Digital Rebel, Canon EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 (KIT)
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/2 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-19 16:04