I saw this wrecked boat in Morecambe bay. I found it quite ironic that that this once hard work boat now lies derelict being consumed by the sand and the sea.
In the distance are the southern end of the lake district.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macjake (45588) 2013-09-08 10:45
I'm a big fan of these abandoned type of subjects, and this one is a doozy!
I wonder at high tide would the boat be totally submerged? it looks like it.
there's no way of moving that boat with all that heavy sand!
- Copyright: Chris Dyson (CPD66) (752)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-30
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 450D, 17-85mm/ f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-08 10:26