I dont know if you are familiar with Dungeness Beach in Kent but you'll find more beached boats than floating ones...
Dungeness is the largest shingle beach in England and due to its location and currents from the Channel Sea, lots of debris and stuff are washed out on the beach. It's a paradise for photographers and artists to see the effects of weather on materials, textures and colours. some more pics will follow.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bogdan Schiteanu (bogdans) (386)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-03
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-05 5:14