The Nave at Hereford Cathedral,the Cathedral started in 1079, on the site of an earlier Saxon Church.
It also has a chained Library, containing the Mapa Mundi
and the Hereford Magna Carter among other Medieval Treasures.
Well worth a visit.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2914)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-16
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 1100D, Tamron 28-200mm, Digital
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-21 6:42