The pleasing details around nearly every corner near the cathedral/castle/college are all attractive settings with the lights off or on.
Durham was a place that was never taken by force and though while it has developed, the centre hasn't lost any charm.
- Copyright: Dan Bachmann (danbachmann) (1746)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-04-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 17-40 mm f/4.0L EF USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 6 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-04-30 10:35