The day before the balloon flight the weather was awful rain and windy. Got up in the morning and the wind had died and the sky was the clearest blue.
The contrast between the bright red of the balloon and the bright blue of he sky was so good i had to capture it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chris Dyson (CPD66) (810)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-09-30
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 450D, 18 - 55 mm F3.5 - F5.6 II
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-10-09 3:51