A view of the overflowing western spillway of Ladybower Reservoir in the Derbyshire Peak District.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (26998) 2014-02-02 6:16
This is an amazing image, and so beautiful in black and white. The sense of power from the rushing water is very palpable, and the sky and backdrop both have the drama to match that of the foreground. Thanks for sharing this unique scene.
All the best
- Copyright: Steve Fedun (l4ts) (200)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-01-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony Alpha A350, Sony 16-80mm f/3.5-4.5 Carl Zeiss
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-30 11:00