On the way back from the lakes last Saturday, we stopped off at Far Field mill and saw this old derelict tractor left in the corner of a farm yard.
it was covered on moss, rust and dead. the paint was peeling off and had obviously had a long and hard life.
I tried to capture the heart and the mechanics of the tractor.
I have reduced the saturation and increased the mid tones to add as much character as possible to the shot.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Chris Dyson (CPD66) (787)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-31
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 450D, 17-85mm/ f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/8 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-06 11:38