The penultimate special of the season, I thought I should make the effort ! Especially as I will miss next week's.
A grim grey day and a 90 min delay in its afternoon schedule meant the light was getting pretty miserable.
So while I would prefer to have more train and less 'clutter' felt the bridge and its lanterns did away with a lot of the sky problem, and ( as surprising bonus to me) the people added extra interest.
The train IS moving, probably 40mph or so, and sounding fantastic, as it worked its way up to the summit at Aisgill, catching up on its schedule.
More pixels available in Beta
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
- Copyright: Martin Richter (MJR) (3340)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-21
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 5D Mk 2, Canon 35-350L USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-22 4:03