On a dull February day at Castle Combe, the sun briefly broke through the clouds and the church alter was bathed in light from the stained glass window. Stunning!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kasianowak (2235) 2013-02-26 2:59
Brilliant idea for this interior illuminated by the light coming through a stained glass window. Superb colours.
FYZRMZ (839) 2013-02-26 3:38
Great light management and nice composition.
- Copyright: Rachel Smith (Gixer) (93)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-03
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D3100, Nikkor 18-105 mm 1.35-56G ED
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/15 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Kasia's Favourites [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-26 1:47