another shot from the cabot circus shopping mall in bristol...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
tomescuc (3291) 2010-09-09 23:08
Again, very tight composition. U have an eye for combining different planes in an image and balance them harmoniousy. My first feeling was that the people were too far away to make them relevant and bring human dynamic element, but now I see that in the context of the image they fit quite well where they are, as making them too dominant in the picture would have spoiled the spatial balance.
- Copyright: Cheuk Hin Tsang (tcht) (7565)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2009-03-15
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D50, @ ISO 800
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-16 17:10