Critiques | Translate
vizion (729) 2007-04-06 5:50
That's a fantastic view.
It's maybe a little tight composition, but it's still nice to look at.
inger_jumper (24) 2007-04-06 6:02
The way the mountains coms out from the picture is nice. I think the photo is a littel dark dough. But a really great scenary.
ktanska (24618) 2007-04-10 5:00
Excellent high viewpoint looking down to Engelberg. Half cloudy weather makes nice alternation between shadows and sunshine. Surprising how little snow there has been this winter.
Engelberg belongs to canton of Obwalden, not Luzern.
- Copyright: Gintare Vizgaityte (Metafora) (76)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-02-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S1 IS
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-06 5:18