And eventually on the way down again, observing the little cottages around the funicular base station.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
CLODO (30062) 2012-04-26 1:58
nice top view of the village in the snow, with some human tracks to go to the houses and some tourists at bottom right.
wolf38 (31270) 2012-04-26 3:35
Hi David. Excellent. The view from above shows the beauty of the wintry landscape. DieHdes light is perfect. There is a color photograph, and yet everything seems like black and white. Overall, a masterful shot. Rgds, Wolfgang.
GREGG (7888) 2012-04-26 5:35
Winter mountain scenery from the air,
good use of black and white photography,
Srdečně zdravím Grzegorz
npecanhuk (64290) 2012-04-28 7:09
Wonderful winter photograph!
Sharpness, exposure, horizontal format and, above all, chosen pov and composition are all excellent photo features here too!
TFS - congrats,
- Copyright: David Singer (davidsinger) (3368)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-10
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D Mark II, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2,8 L IS USM, B+W 77mm MRC Cir-Polarizer
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-26 1:02