LARGE VERSION - click HERE.
There's nothing special to say about this view. I think it speaks for itself...
The town of Vevey is located on the north shore of Lake Geneva, near Lausanne.
Vevey is considered to be one of the “Pearls of the Swiss Riviera”. Its most famous inhabitant was probably the comedian Charlie Chaplin, who spent the last twenty five years of his life here. A monument dedicated to him stands on the lakeshore.
source: Wiki & Myswitzerland.com
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Elena Su (fanni) (14381)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Cannon EOS 60D, Canon EF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, HOYA 72mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-01 12:00