The capoeira game takes place in the interior of a circle of some 2.5 meters of ray. This circle is defined by the capoeiristas as roda.
Inside the circle “play” two participants, whereas around the circle, sitting or standing, are the other capoeiristas (incl. musicians).
The picture was taken while two participants are playing in the Swiss Alps (Valais) during summer 2013 camp of the Capoeira Dos Alpes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Serge Ballestraz (freedahu) (305)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-14
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANNON EOS 550D, Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS
- Exposure: f/4, 1/640 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Capoeira [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-23 2:57