Jean Jacques Rousseau, the great philosopher, sitting on his island in the middle of Rhône river as well as in the heart of his beloved Geneva.
In the background, the Cathédrale St. Pierre where Jean Calvin preached his predestination thesis.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (805)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-31
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/5 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-06 10:08