Mirage III, off airport.
Once the pride of the Swiss Air Force, this Mirage III (registration J-2332) still serves as a gate guard - not to Payerne Air Base but to a nearby highway service station.
This fighter (or reconnaissance) aircraft in Swiss service has been replaced by the F-18 Hornet.
Critiques | Translate
krzychu30 (12605) 2013-11-04 0:59
still looks beautiful and impressive(I think not only for aviation lovers like me)
Really like your presentation and the way you juxtaposed the aircraft against so amazing looking sky.It makes the shot even more spectacular.
Have a nice day
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (727)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-31
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/18.0, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-03 9:54