The Helvetiaplatz in Bern lies on the other side of the Aare river from the old city centre, in front of the Historical Museum. It is dominated by this sculpture built in 1922, which is apparently dedicated to the International Telegraph Association. The tortured poses of the figures suggest that telegraphists had a pretty difficult life. In the background is the Bern casino.
Nobody has marked this note useful