Ascona at Lago Maggiore - a wonderful place in the spring when the rest of Europa is still waiting to be kissed by the sun.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
marabu61 (3952) 2012-09-14 13:46
A wonderful picture of early morning Ascona. The light is great, the clarity amazing and the misty mountains in the back add a lot to the allure of this photo.
have a good weekend
giorgimer (34512) 2012-09-14 14:49
I still miss to visit this swiss town, good pov and reflection
ACL1978 (5793) 2012-09-14 17:11
Really nice coastal shot, Daniel - except not a sea coast at all! I like the POV you use here, following the lake wall into the city and then around to the mist covered mountains in BG, creating a great sense of distance and scale.
- Copyright: Daniel Mai (jazzmai) (377)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-22
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, Hama HTMC-UV390(0-Haze)M58
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-14 12:14