A typical Engadin house
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Davidwh (3662) 2006-12-20 17:15
I like the use of the long exposure as it has created deep colours ,strong areas of contrast and captured the falling snow.The placing of the door at center and vertical format is good though I may have taken a step to the right to avoid the blocking of the branch.TFS and keep warm.
adores (45715) 2007-02-16 19:13
Great detail of this beautiful house. The paintings and the colours are really good. I really like this perspective. Good capture!
P.S.: Thanks for workshops once more!
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-08
- Categories: Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Pentax K100D, 35-105 f/4.5-5.6 Ø58, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/25 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Windows [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-12-20 13:33