A small square in Scuol, with a typical Engadin house with "SGRAFFITI" (drawings made on the buildings faįades by scrathing the plaster layer) and a fountain, that in ancient times was one of the main gathering point of every village, because women met there at morning while washing clothes and men in the evening when they brought here the animals to water
Critiques | Translate
superpau (1464) 2006-12-23 1:03
I think that I understand what you try to show us here. The houses in Switzerland are so nice and well painted, that of course, is something nice to capture. But the problem here, I think, itīs the POV... maybe if you would have included some of the backgorund would been nicer... or i donīt know, itīs too centered on the house, i think.
Anyway, itīs a nice memomry of your trip and brings to my mind my own memories of Suiza!
So, have a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!
Feliz Navidad y Feliz Aņo Nuevo!
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-08
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K100D, 35-105 f/4.5-5.6 Ø58, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-12-19 18:22