Observation deck on Säntis, usually I wouldn't take pictures lunch time, but March still enables to see some shadows even during the unfavourable hours.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
BennyV (14695) 2012-04-25 5:21
Superb how everything in this shot converges in that one point where the railings meet. Great subdued colours with lots of hints of grey, this makes the plasticky red of the chairs stand out brilliantly. Another top picture shared, thanks for it.
Vato_Law (12720) 2012-04-25 9:10
now this is a room with A view. Most enjoyable terrace with such an incredible background.
I love how you composed it and those shadows reflected on the ground.
- Copyright: David Singer (davidsinger) (3368)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-10
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D Mark II, Canon EF 17-40 F/4 L USM, B+W 77mm MRC Cir-Polarizer
- Exposure: f/4, 1/2000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-25 1:00