The landmark of Lund on a sunny pre-Summer evening. The warm sun is returning to the northern hemisphere and the light is lingering, reflected in the church towers - facing due west - on a lazy Saturday.
Temperatures are slowly rising - though the nights still get cold - and the sap is working hard on reaching even the finest twigs. People begin to thaw and suddenly life seems easy again.
Already students are dressed in T-shirts and shorts and will soon catch a cold. A faint scent of grill charcoal is sneaking through the alleys. It's called Spring fever...
And I got a shot with my brand new cell phone camera!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Kaj Nordstrom (kajenn) (2410)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-19
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony Ericsson K 850i, AF 5.18mm f/2.8, JPEG 64 ISO
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/80 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The Cathedral of Lund and around... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-19 17:36