We've arrived in Sweden. Returning from Djurgarden this afternoon by ferry the Grona Lund Tivoli offered this view of people riding high on 3 high towers and tracks - all quite exhilerating looking.
Processed on my tablet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
npecanhuk (73490) 2014-08-08 9:42
I was in Stockholm in July and saw that amusement park (I took a picture of it too and I might post it later on)!
That's an attractive picture! I really like it!
Sharpness, exposure, colors, horizontal format, chosen pov and composition are all excellent!
TFS - congrats,
emka (91492) 2014-08-09 22:42
Hello Ian, I find it incredible that people need so much adrenaline. I would be scare do death on such a wheel. Nice photo.
A pity that you have no time for Warsaw. Maybe next time.
All the best, have a beautiful Sunday
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10367)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-08
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax 16-50mm 2.8, 77mm Cokin Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-08 8:13